It wouldn’t be a holiday around here without a free printable card, right? After I put the glitter away, I started playing around with watercolors and hand-lettering, so I thought this would be a good chance to combine them, with a dash of humor. If your mom could use a little giggle this Mother’s Day, I’ve got you covered with this free printable Mother’s Day card. And for your one-stop Mother’s Day inspiration, I’ve gathered up a bunch of my favorite DIY ideas from around the web.
- Origami & Confetti Card – Paper & Pin
- Criss Cross Coasters – Fall for DIY
- Mini Mother’s Day Garland – Homey Oh My
- Marbled Nail Polish Bowls – Hello, Wonderful
- Cookie Cards – Tell Love and Chocolate
- Fingerprint Charm Necklace – Honest to Nod (This is my final project in the Mother’s Day series I did with Land of Nod + Paper Source). Sorry for the shameless self-promotion. But I’m pretty excited about this necklace, because I made it with beads from my grandmother’s old jewelry…so it’ s got a special place in my heart.
My friend Rebecca has also put together a great last-minute gift guide on her blog, so check it out if you need more ideas.
Happy Mother’s Day! And have a great weekend.