It’s Gift Guide Week! And I’m kicking the week off with the tiniest of recipients. Of course the little dudes and ladies on your list are the most fun to shop for, right? And naturally, I haven’t even started my shopping yet, so hopefully this is the motivation I need. Let’s take a look at my top picks for babies:
When I shop for babies, I usually like to buy things they need, since they don’t really know what’s going on anyway. But it’s fun to throw in a few whimsical tidbits, too. Here’s a shopping list for the Baby Boys:
- Letter Beanie: I love this, and it comes in sizes up to 4 years old. AND it’s made in Utah, too. So hooray for supporting local! Unless you don’t live in Utah, and then hooray for buying handmade!
- Badger in Vest Plush Toy: I love everything from Maileg, and it’s so great to find cute plush toys for boys.
- Footed PJs: The best combination for babies: stripes and footies.
- Striped Onesie: again with the stripes. but this time, make sure those squishy legs are exposed.
- T-Rex Onesie: Any Big Bang Theory Fans? Sheldon has this shirt, without the snaps, of course. Bazinga!
- Alphabet Wagon: Classic wooden blocks are sure to be enjoyed for years to come.
- Knit Leggings: Adorable. And cozy.
- Checkerboard Baby Vans: Love, love, love.
- Handle Car: Here’s another one that will be loved for years. And it’s easy to throw in a diaper bag or purse for a quick distraction.
- Patterned Tights: These are perfect for keeping little legs stylish and warm. And these colors and patterns are so easy to mix and match with her existing wardrobe.
- Sugar Plum Ballerina Bunny: How could she not love this triple threat toy: Ballerina, Bunny, Snuggle Buddy?
- Rompers: Rompers are adorable, comfy, and offer easy access for diaper changes. Everybody wins.
- Pom Pom Hat: This one makes a perfect stocking-stuffer, and it’s too cute for words.
- Swaddling Wrap: I gift these amazing swaddling blankets to every new mom in my life. And their designs keep getting cuter.
- Lately Lily Onesie Set: Heart Eyes Emoji — All. Day. Long.
- Honest Company Diapers: Because sometimes it does your heart good to know their little tushy isn’t covered in disney characters. The Honest Company makes amazing diapers, and they have so many cute designs for boys and girls.
- Easy Peasy Booties: Metallic is totally a neutral. And these are cozy and adorable. I wish they came in my size.
- Love Saver Teethers: When my kids were babies, I always included teething toys in their stockings. These are a super cute alternative to the obnoxious neon-hued variety.
That just barely scratches the surface of all the gift guide shopping I’ve been doing lately. I’ll have more gift guides for you every day this week, along with some other posts, too! But if you need other gift inspiration, make sure to follow my Gift Guides Board and my Gift Wrapping Boards over on Pinterest. I’ll be adding to them all week.